Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (the "Agreement") set forth the terms and conditions upon which DocsPal ("We" or "Our Company") makes available its file conversion services ("Services") to you ("Customer" or "You"). Your use of the Services is expressly conditioned on your compliance with these Terms of Service. By clicking, accessing or using the Services, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. We may modify or suspend our Services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate with or without notice, without liability to You or to any other user. We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without any notice.
Site content, including domain name and logos, are the exclusive property of DocsPal owners.
DocsPal does not rent, sell, or share your personal information or email address with any other companies. We may however disclose your information if necessary in some exceptional cases to protect our legal rights or if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct or potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
DocsPal stores the files uploaded by the users on its servers until their conversion is completed, after which DocsPal removes them. The converted files remain on the servers for users to download until the expiration time is reached, at which point they are deleted. Files stored for download are only accessible by DocsPal and through the link generated for download.
By using the Services you agree not to:
Use DocsPal services to upload any content that:
- infringes another's rights, including any intellectual property rights;
- violates any applicable law or regulation;
- spreads messages of terror or depicts torture;
- harms minors in any way, this includes any form of child pornography;
- Access, tamper with, or use any non-public areas of the Services or DocsPal's computer systems or the technical delivery systems of DocsPal's providers.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services or any related system or network or breach any security measures.
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service.
- Misuse system resources including, but not limited to, employing content which consume excessive CPU time or storage space; or utilizing excessive bandwidth.
DocsPal reserves the right to remove, without any notice, the files that violate any of the above points.
DocsPal will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above, including intellectual property rights infringement and security-related issues, to the fullest extent of the law.
- Use DocsPal services to upload any content that:
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
DOCSPAL DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE DOCSPAL SERVICES.
DOCSPAL DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OR OPERABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DISPLAYED IN THE DOCSPAL SERVICES RESULTS.
DOCSPAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LEGALITY OF THE DATA SENT TO ITS SERVERS AND DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION, FAILURE TO STORE, MISDELIVERY, OR UNTIMELY DELIVERY OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT DOCSPAL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR OR ANY THIRD PARTY'S COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULT FROM USE OF THE SERVICES.
DOCSPAL DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ON THE INTERNET THROUGH THE DOCSPAL SERVICES.